Skip to content
- Cytopathological assessment is an accurate method for identifying immunophenotypic features and BRCA1/2 mutations of high-grade serous carcinoma from ascites.
- Miceska S, Škof E, Novakovic S, Stegel V, Jericevic A, Grcar Kuzmanov B, Smrkolj Š, Cvjeticanin B, Bebar S, Globocnik Kukovica M, Kloboves-Prevodnik V.
- Cancer Cytopathol. 2022 Nov 18. doi: 10.1002/cncy.22664. Epub ahead of print.
- Fatalism and metaphor in Confucianism: A qualitative study of barriers to genetic testing among first-degree relatives of hereditary cancer patients from China.
- Jiang C, Liu L, Wang Y, Wu L, Zhang W, Wu X.
- Psychooncology. 2022 Nov 15. doi: 10.1002/pon.6068. Epub ahead of print.