Healthcare Providers' Education, Knowledge, Opinions, Preferences, Roles in Provision of/Referral to Genetic Services for HBOC. Also includes reviews, education papers, and other papers that are focused on or specifically written for the given provider group.
Students in Medical School and at all other levels; Those pertaining to Genetic Counseling students are placed in the "Genetic Specialists" subcategory.
List was last updated on.
- Physician Risk Assessment Knowledge Regarding BRCA Genetics Testing.
- Cohn J, Blazey W, Tegay D, Harper B, Koehler S, Laurent B, Chan V, Jung MK, Krishnamachari B.
- J Cancer Educ. 2015 Sep;30(3):573-9. doi: 10.1007/s13187-014-0724-9.
- Hereditary breast cancer: an update on risk assessment and genetic testing in 2015.
- Stuckey AR, Onstad MA.
- Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Aug;213(2):161-5. doi: 10.1016/j.ajog.2015.03.003. Epub 2015 Mar 3.
- Look Before You Leap: Genomic Screening in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Adams MC, Berg JS, Pearlman MD, Vora NL.
- Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Jun;125(6):1299-1305.
- Survey on knowledge, attitudes, and training needs of italian residents on genetic tests for hereditary breast and colorectal cancer.
- Panic N, Leoncini E, Di Giannantonio P, Simone B, Silenzi A, Ferriero AM, Falvo R, Silvestrini G, Cadeddu C, Marzuillo C, De Vito C, Ricciardi W, Villari , Boccia S.
- Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:418416. doi: 10.1155/2014/418416. Epub 2014 Jun 23.
- Interest and attitudes of patients, cancer physicians, medical students and cancer researchers towards a spectrum of genetic tests relevant to breast cancer patients.
- Ngoi N, Lee SC, Hartman M, Khin LW, Wong A.
- Breast. 2013 Feb;22(1):47-52. doi: 10.1016/j.breast.2012.04.003. Epub 2012 May 4.