- Germline pathogenic variants in the Ataxia Telangiectasia Mutated (ATM) gene are associated with high and moderate risks for multiple cancers.
- Hall MJ, Bernhisel R, Hughes E, Larson K, Rosenthal ET, Singh NA, Lancaster JM, Kurian AW.
- Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2021 Jan 28:canprevres.0448.2020. doi: 10.1158/1940-6207.CAPR-20-0448. Epub ahead of print.
- Study: Breastfeeding may lower risk of ovarian cancer in women with BRCA mutations.
- [No author given]
- FORCE. XRAY. 2021 Jan 28.
- Research news
- Free Full Text
Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Clinical Study Group. Breastfeeding and the risk of epithelial ovarian cancer among women with a BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutation.