Skip to content
- Germline genetic testing in breast cancer: Rationale for the testing of all women diagnosed by the age of 60 years and for risk-based testing of those older than 60 years.
- Desai NV, Yadav S, Batalini F, Couch FJ, Tung NM.
- Cancer. 2020 Nov 4. doi: 10.1002/cncr.33305. Epub ahead of print.
- Racial and ethnic differences in multigene hereditary cancer panel test results for women with breast cancer.
- Yadav S, LaDuca H, Polley EC, Hu C, Niguidula N, Shimelis H, Lilyquist J, Na J, Lee KY, Gutierrez S, Yussuf A, Hart SN, Davis BT, Chao EC, Pesaran T, Goldgar DE, Dolinsky JS, Couch FJ.
- J Natl Cancer Inst. 2020 Nov 4:djaa167. doi: 10.1093/jnci/djaa167. Epub ahead of print.