- Genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair genes XRCC1 and 3 are associated with increased risk of breast cancer in Bangladeshi population.
- Howlader NR, Rahman M, Hossain A, Sultana R, Hossain SM, Mazid A, Rahman M.
- Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2020 Jun 19. doi: 10.1007/s10549-020-05738-8. [Epub ahead of print]
- Study: Promising research using a PARP inhibitor to treat metastatic breast cancer in people with an inherited PALB2 mutation or a tumor mutation in a gene that repairs DNA damage.
- [No author given]
- FORCE. XRAYS. 2020 Jun 18.
- Conference news
- Free Full Text
TBCRC 048: A phase II study of olaparib monotherapy in metastatic breast cancer patients with germline or somatic mutations in DNA damage response (DDR) pathway genes (Olaparib Expanded).