- Study: What is the risk for contralateral breast cancer in women with an inherited BRCA1, BRCA2 or TP53 mutation?
- [No author given]
- FORCE. XRAYS. 2020 Jun 6.
- Research news
- Free Full Text
Risk of Contralateral Breast Cancer in Women with and without Pathogenic Variants in BRCA1, BRCA2, and TP53 Genes in Women with Very Early-Onset (<36 Years) Breast Cancer.
- Adherence to National Comprehensive Cancer Network Guidelines for BRCA testing among high risk breast Cancer patients: a retrospective chart review study.
- Bobbili P, Olufade T, DerSarkissian M, Shenolikar R, Yu H, Duh MS, Tung N.
- Hered Cancer Clin Pract. 2020 Jun 6;18:13. doi: 10.1186/s13053-020-00144-z. eCollection 2020.
- Health orientation and individual tendencies of a sample of Italian genetic testing consumers.
- Oliveri S, Durosini I, Cutica I, Cincidda C, Spinella F, Baldi M, Gorini A, Pravettoni G.
- Mol Genet Genomic Med. 2020 Jun 5:e1291. doi: 10.1002/mgg3.1291. Epub ahead of print.