- A road map for the future: An exploration of attitudes, perceptions, and beliefs among African Americans to tailor health promotion of cancer-related genetic counseling and testing.
- Lumpkins CY, Philp A, Nelson KL, Miller LM, Greiner KA.
- J Genet Couns. 2020 Apr 15. doi: 10.1002/jgc4.1277. [Epub ahead of print]
- NCCN Guidelines® Insights - Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast, Ovarian, and Pancreatic, Version 1.2020
- NCCN Faculty
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Continuing Education. Opens 2020 Apr 10. Exp 2021 Apr 10.
- Continuing Education course
NCCN Guidelines Insights: Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast, Ovarian, and Pancreatic, Version 1.2020.