- Familial risk of breast cancer by dynamic, accumulative, and static definitions of family history.
- Mukama T, Kharazmi E, Sundquist K, Sundquist J, Brenner H, Fallah M.
- Cancer. 2020 Mar 10. doi: 10.1002/cncr.32815. [Epub ahead of print]
- PMID: 32154920
- PubMed abstract
- Should all breast cancer patients get germline genetic testing?
- Pal T, Domchek S, Graber C
- Genetics in Medicine. GenePod. 2020 Mar.
Points to consider: is there evidence to support BRCA1/2 and other inherited breast cancer genetic testing for all breast cancer patients? A statement of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics (ACMG).
Germline genetic testing for breast cancer: which patients? What genes?