- Radiation treatment, ATM, BRCA1/2, and CHEK2*1100delC pathogenic variants, and risk of contralateral breast cancer.
- Reiner AS, Robson ME, Mellemkjær L, Tischkowitz M, John EM, Lynch CF, Brooks JD, Boice JD, Knight JA, Teraoka SN, Liang X, Woods M, Shen R, Shore RE, Stram DO, Thomas DC, Malone KE, Bernstein L, Riaz N, Woodward W, Powell S, Goldgar D, Concannon P, The WECARE Study Collaborative Group, Bernstein JL.
- J Natl Cancer Inst. 2020 Mar 2. pii: djaa031. doi: 10.1093/jnci/djaa031. [Epub ahead of print]
- Study: Racial and ethnic differences in genetic testing among young breast cancer survivors.
- [No author given]
- FORCE. XRAYS. 2020 Feb 27.
- Research news
- Free Full Text
Racial and Ethnic Differences in BRCA1/2 and Multigene Panel Testing Among Young Breast Cancer Patients.