Skip to content
- Predictors of genetic beliefs toward cancer risk perceptions among adults in the United States: Implications for prevention or early detection.
- McKinney LP, Gerbi GB, Caplan LS, Claridy MD, Rivers BM.
- J Genet Couns. 2020 Feb 27. doi: 10.1002/jgc4.1228. [Epub ahead of print]
- The emotional impact of surveillance programs for pancreatic cancer on high-risk individuals: A prospective analysis.
- Paiella S, Marinelli V, Secchettin E, Mazzi MA, Ferretto F, Casolino R, Bassi C, Salvia R.
- Psychooncology. 2020 Feb 27. doi: 10.1002/pon.5370. [Epub ahead of print]
- When to break the news and whose responsibility is it? A cross-sectional qualitative study of health professionals' views regarding disclosure of BRCA genetic cancer risk.
- Young AL, Butow PN, Tucker KM, Wakefield CE, Healey E, Williams R.
- BMJ Open. 2020 Feb 25;10(2):e033127. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2019-033127.